[alcatel-nsp] Getting a list of ifndex to port values

cpublow cpublow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:49:33 EDT 2011

As you likely have  persistence on in your bof, you could have a look at the port indexes (indices?) found in the .ndx file that corresponds to your config file.

The bitmap that's used to calculate the indexes is also in timetra-tc.mib.

Btw - there's a request for enhancement to populate the remote port id with ifDescr rather than ifindex.   This might be probmematic though as SAM might use the ifindexes to complete  its topology.

-Craig

>>> andy.vance at 360networks.com