[alcatel-nsp] Alcatel-Juniper 10G Interop

Kevin Billings kevin.billings at spirittelecom.com
Mon Feb 7 11:09:26 EST 2011

Hello All,

I am having trouble getting a MX960 10G port to connect to our 7750 SR12.  Both ports are up however we can't pass any traffic between us.  I show egress traffic, but no ingress and the MX960 sees the same.  Has anyone seen this on a mx960.  I have tested the Alcatel port connected to the MX960 to a Brocade MLXe-8 and everything works fine.  I have connected the MX960 to a MLXe and I see the same results so it looks like a MX issue.

Thanks

kevin