[alcatel-nsp] Split-horizon-groups 7450 ESS

Ruslan Pustovoitov rus-p at mostelekom.net
Fri May 27 01:39:14 EDT 2011

It happens when some switch exists between client and 7450.
When client packet goes through the switch it is learned from one port,
then it arrives to 7450 and replicate to other saps and goes back to switch.
So, it is learned from another port and communication is not possible.
Split-horizon-group resolve this issue.