[alcatel-nsp] WiFi Aggregation and Traffic Offload

Insan Praja SW insan_katob at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 11:10:45 EDT 2012

Hi List,

We are considering to implement WiFi Aggregation and Traffic Offload using SR 7750. First phase is a simple captive-portal based redirection for authentication, no GRE-tunnelling.. simple L2 termination. We contacted ALU sales person, and they suggested that this phase 1 implementation still need MS-ISA. After several reading, OmniSwitch is also able to do this.

I need to make sure that first implementation wouldn't cost to much. Could somebody could give me some enlightenment on this matter?

Thanks,

Insan Praja SW