[alcatel-nsp] TFTP SERVER

Garcia Del Rio, Diego (Diego) diego.garcia_del_rio at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Apr 23 13:38:05 EDT 2013

Unfortunately, there is no tftp server. We can act as tftp client though, using the  following url on file copy operations:

file copy tftp://1.2.3.4/file.name destination-path

most of the time, the "tree flat" command allows you to search for features. Use the following:

"tree flat | match ftp" -> will show you all the commands that match the ftp keywork.. including how to activate the FTP server (this one IS available).

You can enable an ftp server (and make sure you have at least one user that has "ftp" privileges in its security profile)

[nuage-alu copy]
DIEGO GARCÍA DEL RIO
nuagenetworks
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT