[alcatel-nsp] BGP mutipath, load balance 7750

Dejan Tepic dejan at karlsborgsenergi.se
Thu Mar 12 02:53:28 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm  trying to accomplish load-balance over BGP in multihomed stub scenario.

We are running two SR7750 connected to two different transit providers. Only default routes are coming from transit providers.

ISP A --- R1

ISP B --- R2

BGP with ISP's is done within VPRN. Today, all outgoing traffic is going through ISP B

I would like to be able to load balance outgoing traffic across both ISP's and by doing that influence incoming traffic to be more evenly distributed

Cheers
/Dejan