[a-nsp] welcome

Fredrik Korsbäck hugge at nordu.net
Sat Sep 1 08:15:59 EDT 2018

Hi

We use the Jericho/Jericho+ based boxes as BGP edge-routers for aggregation of peering-links against big cloudproviders
with the Flexroute-license.

So far so good and i think we were among the first to use the Jerichos and Qumrans in the wild in the DFZ.

We are not using telemetry but pretty much all the other features.

> I’m using them at home in my FTTH activities for active Ethernet aggregation with the 7050s-52.
>
> Doing a /64 and /24 per interface with DHCP relay etc. very simple setup with shaping.
>
> Jared Mauch
>
> On Sep 1, 2018, at 5:18 AM, Gustav Ulander <gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se <mailto:gustav.ulander at telecomputing.se>> wrote:
>
>> Hello Mark  and Gert.
>>
>> I’m here also, we are evaluating Arista so we are curious on any outcomes.
>>
>> We are also interested in the Telemetry functions and how its working in the wild. Any experiences would be of great
>> value.
>>

>> //Gustav

hugge