[a-nsp] VLAN in SNMP Interface Table

Adrian Minta adrian.minta at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 05:40:33 EST 2019

Hi,

7280SR2A have vlan counters, but doesn't have SVI counters for "out", or
at least in 4.20 and 4.21:

ARISTA#sh run | grep count
hardware counter feature subinterface out
hardware counter feature vlan out
hardware counter feature vlan-interface in
hardware counter feature subinterface in
hardware counter feature vlan in

ARISTA(config)#hardware counter feature ?
   acl             ACL counter feature
   decap-group     Decap group counter feature
   flow-spec       Flowspec counter feature
   ip              IPv4, IPv6 counter feature
   mpls            MPLS counter feature
   multicast       Multicast counter feature
   nexthop         Nexthop counter feature
   pdp             PDP counter feature
   qos             QoS counter feature
   subinterface    Subinterface counter feature
   traffic-class   Traffic-class counter feature
   vlan            VLAN counter feature
   vlan-interface  Vlan-interface counter feature

ARISTA(config)#hardware counter feature vlan-interface
% Incomplete command
ARISTA(config)#hardware counter feature vlan-interface ?
   in  Ingress
ARISTA(config)#hardware counter feature vlan-interface out
% Invalid input

--
Best regards,
Adrian Minta