[a-nsp] VLAN in SNMP Interface Table

Mike Hammett arista-nsp at ics-il.net
Mon Dec 9 09:35:20 EST 2019

Except VLANs are touched by the layer 2 switch and routed accordingly. Using the mail\post office analogy, it would be like a suite or apartment number at a given address.

I'm not going to try to force Arista into my need. If Arista doesn't do it, then I'll move on. It doesn't seem like they do.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange