Mark Bryant

Brian Carling (Radio G3XLQ / AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Sun Apr 13 15:15:08 EDT 1997

Guys I think this may be just a little misunderstanding here.

A "TECH PLUS" licensee is like a novice under the old structure if I
understand it correctly and they can operate CW in the novice
sub-bands.

Or did I miss something?

On 13 Apr 97 at 11:47, David Harmon KD6EC spoke about Mark Bryant and
said:

> Hey Mark;
>
> All you have to do is upgrade past a Technician licence and then you
> will be able to legally operate on the HF bands. As far as being
> 'arrogant' if I determine you are not rated to operate equipment I
> have for sale, I just won't sell it to you. As far as needing my
> permission for anything, you dont. Hopefully other hams will also
> make their own decisions responsibly.
>
> Dave

*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *