"Selectively selling items"

William L. Fuqua III wlfuqu00 at POP.UKY.EDU
Mon Apr 14 13:39:58 EDT 1997

  When I sell some items, usually advertised locally, I sometimes indicate that
I prefer to sell to young novice and tech+ operators or ones about to
upgrade. This is
because I like to help young students get started in Ham Radio. I have been
teaching
ham radio classes here for years and have worked with many young students. I
have never
received a complaint from an higher class operator about my choice to sell
to a young
novice or tech+.
  Others may prefer to sell their gear, especially if they have some personal
attachment to it, to a higher class operator so that it used to its full
capacity.
  These are personal preferences and have nothing to do with a persons
dislikes toward operators with one class license or any another.
I don't like to see someone blasted like this IN PUBLIC simply because he
perhaps
is trying to help a particular group of operators with the same interest he
has.
  If you have a personal complaint keep it personal and don't make it public.

73
Bill wa4lav

  William L. Fuqua III  P.E.  E-mail WLFUQU00 at POP.UKY.EDU  Phone (606) 257-4155
  Department of Physics and Astronomy      CP-177 Chem. Phys. Bldg.
  University of Kentucky ,                 Lexington, Ky 40506-0055