Hello

Brian Carling (Radio G3XLQ / AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Mon Apr 14 19:21:16 EDT 1997

Welcome Yves - tell us about what BA rigs you have there!

On 14 Apr 97 at 19:40, Yves A. Feder spoke about Re: Hello and said:

> Hello to all on the list!
>
> Been reading for a week or so now and it's great to see the
> activity.
>
> I'm active with lots of BA gear - listen 95% of the time, xmit 5% -
> but playing with all kinds of neat stuff since 1953.
>
> Guess that makes me a boatanchor too, huh?
>
> I'm sure I'll be posting from time to time!
>
> 73 and best wishes to all on the BA group
> from Al (Al "Al") W1UX
>

> Yves Albert (Al)"Al"  Feder
> electric mail: y.a.feder at snet.net
> Harpsichord Workshops and Recording Studios
> and, dare we say it,
> Home of "Tiny Radio Theater(tm)" and "Sound Cartoons(tm)"
> and of the studios and transmitting facilities of W1UX Radio....
>
>             "Danged if'n I unnerstand all I know!"
>
>                 http://www.geocities.com/paris/1769

*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *