BEAM FILTER

William L. Fuqua III wlfuqu00 at POP.UKY.EDU
Fri Apr 18 09:40:23 EDT 1997

  Anyone use a "BEAM FILTER" for CW. I used to use one years
ago before filters or DSP's. They are
great for QRP sense they require no power supply. I think they
were use with aviation RDF receivers in the early days.

73
Bill wa4lav

   PS. Have not received any thing from the listserver sense
1:00 PM yesterday.

  William L. Fuqua III  P.E.  E-mail WLFUQU00 at POP.UKY.EDU  Phone (606) 257-4155
  Department of Physics and Astronomy      CP-177 Chem. Phys. Bldg.
  University of Kentucky ,                 Lexington, Ky 40506-0055