HAMMARLUND CLOCK COVERS

Dick Flanagan dick at MERLIN.LIBELLE.COM
Wed Apr 30 16:40:26 EDT 1997

At 9:36 PM -0700 4/12/97, wb9iog wrote:
>Some time ago in restoring a few HQ's I ran into the problem that some
>of the production from hammarlund had clock covers that turned yellow
>from UV's or were made of an inferior material (very thin), and looked
>like hell.Later production runs from Hammarlund used injection molded
>covers which were much superior. I made my own form and reproduced some
>to upgrade what i had.

Mike WB9IOG was kind enough to make his custom HQ plastic clock covers
available to the list and the two I ordered arrived in today's mail.  They
are perfect and add that final touch to my beloved HQ-145AC!  I can't thank
Mike enough nor recommend him more highly!

It is this kind of Amateur cooperation that reminds me why I've been in
this hobby [sic] for so many years.  Thank you, Mike. . . .

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada
Visit http://wadg.greatbasin.net/siera/