BA Service Advice

Dick Dillman ddillman at IGC.APC.ORG
Thu Dec 11 00:29:58 EST 1997

Greetings, fellow enthusiasts.  I'm looking for advice on a place to send
some of my BA receivers for service - everything from the correction of a
particular problem to a complete restoration.  The receivers include the
SP-600, HRO-50, etc.  I wonder if anyone has had experience, pro or con,
with any of the gentlemen listed below, culled from ER and QST, or if
there's someone I should know about who's not on the list (I already have a
SX-28 awaiting restoration at Antique Radio Restoration 7 Repair).

Barney Wooters, Denver, CO

Jim Rupe, Western Amateur Radio Repair, Grayland, WA

Steve Trimble, Weston, TX

Keith Zarin, Manassas, VA

Thanks,

Dick