Heathkit Service Bulletins

Edward Greeley etgreeley at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Jul 9 03:50:41 EDT 1997

Hey, Joe,

Some people seem to have to bitch about EVERYTHING, including the waste
of OTHER PEOPLE's time.

Perhaps the bitchers are slow readers, or suffer from infinite impedance
between the ear lobes.

I can scan the subject and text of a msg in a second or two and
determine whether to retain/digest it or send it to the bit-bucket.

I'm not a Heathkit fan, but your posts don't bother me at all.  And
there are probably some who don't even know ther IS a Heathkit group.
Your efforts should be appreciated, not pissed and moaned about.
Illegitimus non carborundum!

73

Ed Greeley
Mobile, AL