::: YAESU FT-101E OFFERED :::

Jacob Worthington bjacob at IOFC.COM
Thu Jun 5 15:25:16 EDT 1997

-------------- Enclosure number 1 ----------------

                    ::::::::  YAESU  FT-101E  ::::::::

SERIAL NUMBER:                7 L 300489

STANDARD FEATURES:
                              *  160-10 meter AM / CW / SSB
                              *  RF speech processor
                              *  Noise blanker
                              *  Original owners manual

YAESU OPTIONS INSTALLED:
                              *  600 Hz CW filter
                              *  Cooling fan

To give some meaning to the rating of the condition of this set, I
have assigned a rating in accordance with the Collins Collectors
Association Technical Data Sheet G-0196.  In its present condition,
my FT-101E meets all requirements of EXCELLENT CONDITION as defined
in that data sheet. In addition, the unit meets all original Yaesu
operational specifications.

No modifications!
No scratches!
No stains!
No dents or dings!

PRICE:    $395  (I pay UPS shipping to lower 48 states)

Jacob Worthington
AA4FM
Conway, Arkansas, USA