Help: Ranger & DX60 manuals (fwd)

Michael Crestohl mc at SOVER.NET
Tue Jun 10 05:20:53 EDT 1997

>Hi - I just acquired a nice old Ranger I xmtr.
>
>Does anyone on here hacve a manual or schematic or could
>some kind soul make me a copy or two of the pages in the manual,
>including the schematic & tune-up procedure?

There is a file I recently uploaded to the (real) Boatanchors Archive that
goes way beyond the stock schematic - it contains the famous "Timtron"
WA1HLR modifecations for the Ranger I.  You can get the file by FTP or
by sending an e-mail to the listserv.  I believe this archive is open to
all not just paying subscribers.

73,

Michael, W1RC
mc at shore.net