Larrys ongoing want list

Lawrence R. Ware lrware at PIPELINE.COM
Thu Jun 19 18:54:36 EDT 1997

Good evening folks, this is my: "posted a couple times a year" unfilled
want list. Willing to pay cash, trade if I have something you might want,
or work out some kind of agreement. :-)

Items I'm always on the lookout for include:

National NC-100 variants, including RAO's, RCP's, RCL's, RBL's etc.
Broken Tek 7000 series test equipment for parts.
Tek 7000 test fixtures, including extenders.
John Fluke 6011A sig gen.
A repairable Heath HW101 for use as a high power sig gen.
Large display dud transmitter tubes.

Currently available items for trade include:

Halli SX-71 in good working condition.
Several refurbished Eico signal gens.
Heath V-2 VTVM.
Ratty WRL Galaxy-300 SSB transceiver, needs work.
Lafayette HA-230 W/ matching speaker, good working condition.
RS DX-160 W/ matching speaker, good working condition.
HP 430B power meter W/ two bolo heads.
Misc. nicely home built low voltage power supplies, sweep gen,
PLL sig gen, etc.

Thanks,
Larry

# Larry's Home for Wayward Test Equipment & Old Radios (tm)
# Let your equipment retire in sunny central Florida.
# Intensive Care, Private Bench Space, Frequent Use,
# Factory trained HP, Tek & Fluke Surgeon on staff.
# Good Home Guaranteed or double your junk back!
# lrware at pipeline.com     - Orlando, FL -