transformer help needed

Scott Cowling dfi at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Tue Mar 25 18:12:30 EST 1997

I remember doing some experiments in high school with audio modulation of a
flame. It was pretty crude, but I used an old plate transformer, if I
remember right.  The impedances were off some, but it was close enough.  I
used a welding torch with the mixture richened up with extra acetylene.

This is probly not much help, but it is all I remember (that was a LONG time
ago :-)

Scotty WA2DFI