Great deal on crystals

Brian Carling (G3XLQ/AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Sat Mar 29 11:55:15 EST 1997

Let's all support John in this effort. I know a lot of you need
FT243 crystals so here is your bg opportunity for a super deal!

>From: n0acs at juno.com (John R. Morris)
>Subject: CRYSTAL GROUP BUY
>Sender: owner-qrp-l at Lehigh.EDU
>To: Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion <qrp-l at Lehigh.EDU>

>Hi Gang,
>       Bowing to pressure from a friend of mine in Kansas City, I'm
>going to offer the QRP-L a group buy on FT-243 crystals for the month
>of April.
>
>Here's the deal: General 40 mtr. pack of 5 crystals: 7030 7035 7040
>7045 7050 Khz. @ $24.00 Postpaid.
>
>                               General 40 mtr. pack of 7 crystals:
>                               7030
>7035 7040 7045 7050 7055 7060 Khz. @ $33.60 Postpaid.
>
>                                Novice/tech. 40 mtr. pack of 5
>                                crystals:
>7105 7110 7115 7120 7125 Khz. @ $24.00 Postpaid.
>
>                                 Novice/tech. 40 mtr. pack of 7
>                                 crystals:
>7105 7110 7115 7120 7125 7130 7135 @ $33.60 Postpaid.
>
>That's a 20% discount off the regular crystal price of $6.00 each
>plus $2.00 in postage.
>
>In order to offer this pricing discount I need at least 75 orders. If
>you'd like to take advantage of this special offer e-mail me at
>n0acs at juno.com
>
>Thanks,  John Morris N0ACS
>
>Phoenix Crystals
>
>1714 North Ash Street
>
>Nevada, MO 64772
*** 73 from Radio AF4K / G3XLQ in Gaithersburg, MD USA *
**  E-mail to:  bry at mnsinc.com                         *
*** See the great ham radio resources at:              *
**  http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/                         *