Need Manual, WRL Galaxy 300

Brian Carling (Radio G3XLQ / AF4K) bry at MNSINC.COM
Wed May 14 17:19:16 EDT 1997

Hi Larry - if no one comes up with one, you could try the folkson my
list of manuals suppliers.

I believe that there may even be someone listed who specializes in
Swan and WRL manuals etc.

http://www.mnsinc.com/bry/hamfiles.htm

Click on "Manuals"

Enjoy! - AF4K