Tube List

Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph w5hvv at AENEAS.NET
Mon Nov 10 23:03:44 EST 1997

On  Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:12:33, Jim Strohm wrote:

Was that REALLY necessary on this list?

I'm one of the fortunate few with a high-speed, flat-rate hookup.
Frankly, I'd be severely PISSED if that were not the case and I'd
had to receive all that at a low baud rate.

Please have some consideration for others.  ASK if people are interested,
THEN send the list individually.

Next time, I'm coming after you with a wouff hong!!

N6OTQ
I guess I must be the perpetual salmon, swimming upstream.

I frankly didn't see anything wrong with putting a list of
tubes on the BoatAnchors reflector, except I thought some of
the prices were a little steep, but the idea of hollowstate
devices being made available on this reflector seemed apropos!

Don't we all have delete keys?  My keyboard comes with one.
Wouldn't it be better to simply delete something that aggravates
one, rather than getting all huffy and sending it out to the
world?  My $0.02 wurf!

Rod, N5HV
w5hvv at aeneas

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov