I owe someone a microphone......

Tom Norris badger at TELALINK.NET
Sun Oct 5 13:30:38 EDT 1997

Back sometime this past summer, I was to trade a Shure microphone
in exchange for a military headset to SOMEONE on BA.
This happened about the time I had to be hospitalized, and I had forgotten
all about it until cleaning the house yesterday I came across the headset
in question, and the already-boxed but not yet addressed Shure microphone.
I could not find the box the headset came in.

If the person who sent this headset to me would get back in touch with
me, I will send the microphone on to you.

73

Tom
Please visit The Mil List for info on military communications gear:

HTTP://www.telalink.net/~badger/millist/mi.html

This is a non-comercial endeavor strictly for providing
info for those who have a need for it - and intertainment
for those who dont....

ANY and ALL Contributions Welcome.
 Tom Norris KA4RKT
 badger at telalink.net        Nashville, Tennessee, USA
 thermionic at techie.com
This site hosted by Telalink Corp of Nashville, TN

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS