turn it off??? NO!

Sonoma County Radio Amateurs scra at CDS1.NET
Wed Sep 24 20:59:07 EDT 1997

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, David Harmon KD6EC wrote:

> SCN User wrote:
> >
> > I only subscribe to three reflectors and of course this is one. Suffice
> > it to say it is the reason I turn on the computer. I am a bit surprized at
> > the idea in that there are many many ops getting on just so they can see
> > the boatachors list for the day. I don't even know about "Jacks" reflector
> > and it appears that I don't think I want to either.
> >
> > 73   Pat  K7YIR
>
> My feeling about the reflector and usage of it is exactly the same
> as yours.
>
>         Regards
>                 Dave  KD6EC
>                 Torrance, Ca

OK, sorry folks for the large inclusion...

I wanted to echo my thoughts as well on the idea of having a nice *free*
reflector where the mgt. doesn't get too filled with him or herself.  I
just signed on here the other day and enjoy reading about the nifty things
folks are doing with the old gear.  The only old gear I have, for the time
being, is a couple of Gonset AM rigs on 6m and 2m, but I'm hoping to play
around some more one of these days.

OK, by two bits worth.  Have at it!

73,
Ken