OMEGA: How to remove a *really* big antenna system

Jeffrey Herman jeffreyh at HAWAII.EDU
Tue Sep 30 22:21:38 EDT 1997

With regard to OMEGA going QRT, enclosed below is a copy of an
article I sent to the rec.radio.amateur newsgroups in August.
I received many interesting "solutions" to the posed problem.
Now I'll let you folks discuss this exercise the State of Hawaii
faces in removing this BA-sized antenna.
73, Jeff KH2PZ

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS