Radio/Electronics/Electricity Books

Ian Webb ian_webb at PACBELL.NET
Fri Apr 3 15:42:37 EST 1998

I have been doing a bit of cleaning out.  I am willing to entertain
offers on the following books of interest to BA collectors:

Hawkins Electrical Guide #4 with Questions Answers and Diagrams, 2nd
Edition, Hawkins and STaff, Theo. Audel & Co., N.Y., 1917
This is the fourth in a series apparently and is numbered pages 997
(Alternating Currents) through 1266 (Constructiion of Alternators).
About 5" x 6-1/2", gold leaf edges, a few pages near end with corners
bent under (not torn).  NO writing in it that I can see, cover still
good, spline end a bit "wrinkled" but not marred, binding still tight.

FM Simplified, Milton S. Kiver, 2nd edition, Van Nostrand Co., Inc.,
1951
Approx 5-3/4" x 8-3/8", 458 pages.  Almost looks like an unused, new
book.

Electrical Supplies, Catalog No. 21, Fobes Supply Co., Portland,
Seattle, San Francisco, Oakland.  Copyright 1924 by Wynkoop Halleck
Crawford Company, Agents for Westinghouse Electric MFG Co.
Everything from Irons and hotplates in the first of the catalog to blow
torches, electrical service boxes and receptacles, etc.  622 pages,
Approx 7-1/2" x 11", 1-2" of pencil note on inside of page facing the
cover, otherwise appears untouched.Good binding, covers show a bit of
wear but not excessive.

Make me an offer if you're interested or suggest possible trade for???

Ian, K6SDE
ian_webb at pacbell.net

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov