Tempe Reflectors

Eugene Rippen soundval at FOOTHILL.NET
Sun Aug 9 15:33:29 EDT 1998

I really appreciate Dave, and Tempe, and everyone elese involved
in maintaining these lists.
BUT!  Brian is right.  A totally useless message is
still a totally useless message.
I have objected to getting such emails several times
in the past.  At least, Brian seems to have more clout,
he gets a reply, I never did.

Gene

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov