Decals

Dave Hollander davidh at GETNET.COM
Sun Aug 9 18:01:36 EDT 1998

You might check your local hobby shop for decals (assuming the place
sells trains and modeling supplies for the like). Their are all kinds of
decals of lettering sets available in many sizes for O, HO and N guages
in numerous fonts. Be sure and ask them for some decal setting solution.
If my memory serves me correctly it is called "Solvaset" and it is made
by Walthers. It will make the decal adhere much better on rougher
surfaces such as your wrinkle finishes. I use to use all of this when I
did modeling of HO scale Trolleys a few years ago.

I prefer decals also...much easier to use.

Good Luck and 73,

Dave

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

                 ex-N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com
My Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org