Hallicrafters T-54

Michael Tallent mtallent at CONCENTRIC.NET
Sat Dec 5 12:25:05 EST 1998

Al, I would suggest Bob's Antique Radios and Electronics, he advertises
in Antique Radio Classified.  These are new capacitors 630 volt axial
and 160 and 450 volt electrolytics.  Sold in quantities of 25 for
example .1 uf 630 V 25 for $8.00.  Checks or MO only.  I have gotten
some from him and service was good.

111 East 29th Street
La Grange Park, IL 60526
708-352-0648  708-352-0647 fax

And I don't even get any commissions :-)

Mike T W6MXV

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS