Fair Radio On the Ropes?

Christian Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Mon Dec 7 20:04:02 EST 1998

At 16:56 12/07/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I just got the new Fair Radio catalog today.
>Sixteen pages--  I thought it was just a supplement!
>
>I was sad witness to the Clinton appointees'
>destruction and burial of public property
>at NTS- property that should have found its way
>into the "surplus" houses.

Was it on this reflector that a couple of folks said they went to their
congressional rep or senator regarding the wholesale destruction of
saleable surplus public property? I recall seeing that a couple of weeks
ago on one of the 7 lists that I subscribe to.

Anyway, if anyone has any feedback as to what transpired we would like to
have a brief report.

Thanks, Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
Member of Antique Wireless Association

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov