Heath Power Supplies FS

Ken Simpson W8EK at USA.NET
Thu Dec 17 08:04:52 EST 1998

I have two very different Heath power supplies for sale.

One is the Heath IP-27.  It is a low voltage power supply, fully
adjustable from about 0.5 Volts to 50 Volts.  It also has current limiting
that is built in and adjustable from a couple ma up to 1.5 amps.  There is
also a nice large meter for measuring current or voltage.  The supply is
"floating", so can be used for either plus or minus supplies.  It is the
"Heath Brown" color.  Original manual included.  $100 plus shipping from
Florida.

The other is a Heath HP-23 A.  This is the supply that is used with most
of the older tube type Heath transceivers.  It has about 800 V for the
final tubes, and 300 or 250 V DC for low B +, plus filament voltage.
Copy of manual included for $50 plus shipping.

I am also "parting out" an SB-101 transceiver (which is why the HP-23 A,
above, is available).  Most of the parts are available, except it has a
large "ding" in the front panel.  The large tuning knob is already sold,
as is the xtal filter.  The smaller knobs, including "lever knobs", and
meter are available.  As most of you know, many of these parts are
interchangeable with other SB line parts, and in many cases, the HW line
of transceivers.  E-mail me with what you need, and we will see what we
can work out.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

E-mail to W8EK at usa.net or W8EK at fdt.net

See http://www.gnv.fdt.net/~kenmar for other ham items for sale.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to everyone.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
E-Mail to W8EK at usa.net or W8EK at fdt.net