FS: HW-101 and SB-303

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Sun Dec 27 07:03:15 EST 1998

Two "Projects" for sale or trade at an after Xmas price of $99 each or both
for $200.  Shipping negotiable.

Nice HW-101 with CW filter.  Works (NOT untested) but needs alignment and
possible lube job on the VFO.  I replaced the front panel because the
previous owner carved his drivers license number in it, the top cover, rear
cover and the rear chassis.  He
may have even carved it elsewhere that I haven't seen.  WHY DO THEY DO THAT?
Round tuning dial had a crack which I repaired.  Tubes checked and good.
Output BNC replaced with a SO-239 and an extra RCA jack added to the rear
(see previous WHY?).  Rig should clean up nicely and be fine after a little
TLC.  Manual to copy and return (unless I have an extra).  Sorry, no PS,
cable, mike, red tool, extra tubes, etc.  $99.

Nice SB-303 solid state receiver.  Excellent front panel.  5 knobs missing
the insert.  SSB filter only.  Needs good  cleaning.  Cracks in circular
dial repaired.  No feet.  Case OK but a painting would help.  No mods that I
can tell.  Receiver works (NOT untested) but needs an alignment at least.
Manual to copy and return.  $99.

Interesting trades or other offers always considered.  Higher offers
immediately accepted.

Very best 73, gary

<<< Best Wishes for 1999 >>>
Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK