Collins 75S-3c for $1,200

Bob Miller bmiller at CALWEB.COM
Mon Dec 28 21:13:16 EST 1998

AL DOLGOSH wrote:

> No, you are not missing anything, Kelly, except maybe you've missed the
> inflationary collectors' price pressure on Collins equipment recently.

I have a couple of acquaintances in Japan who have said that the Collins buying
binge has pretty much run its course there, but perhaps this is a new group coming
on line.  I think there is still a lot of this Collins junk around to keep most of
us happy for some time to come.  If some person with a defective sense of value
wants to pay 1800 bux for at best a 400 dollar receiver, let the fool spend his
money.
    Bob, KE6F
    Happy New Year