Collectable Vintage VOM FS

Ken Simpson W8EK at USA.NET
Tue Dec 29 11:46:09 EST 1998

In my archives, I found a collectable VOM, that I have no need for.

It is a Triplett 310 "Mighty Mite" VOM.  It includes a nice leather case,
with Triplett imprinted on it, a set of original probes, and the original

This unit looks as close to new as you would ever find.  I have looked all
over it and can not even find one scratch.  The manual looks new, except
for the possibility that the pages are not quite as white as they once
were.  The leather case is made so that it can go on a belt, but does not
look as if it ever was on one.

I have searched the manual, but find no information as to the date it was
made.  My guess would be in the 50's, but that is only a guess.

$ 75 plus shipping from Florida.

Happy New Year to all.

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson