F/S or Trade

ALLAN V EISENHAUR aleisen at JUNO.COM
Wed Jul 15 15:20:03 EDT 1998

I have the following Equipment For Sale or Trade, make me an offer, The
TCS will be sold or traded in 2 lots. If anyone wants  any more info  on
a piece I will be happy to answer it.I live on Cape Cod. Buyer pays
shipping or pickup.
Thanks Al N1PIC
lot 1                   Ser#
TCS 9   Receiver                3433            Collins Radio
TCS 9   Transmitter     3433            Collins Radio
TCS 9   Manual
TCS     A C Power Supply                        Collins Radio
TCS     Cables   cables very stiff 1, plug missing      $250
for lot  1
lot 2
TCS 13  Receiver                1945            Hamilton Radio
Corp
TCS 13  Transmiter      1945            Hamilton Radio Corp
TCS 13  Control Box     1945            Hamilton Radio Corp
TCS 13  Manual          1945            Hamilton Radio
Corp
                                                $250  for lot 2
All the radios are complete, unmodifed as far as I can see, cosmetically
the TCS's have paint flaking on cabinets, Dusty ,1 unit has some masking
tape on it, the power supply is missing 1 of the chokes, the cables are
very stiff & one is missing a plug. Possible TCS DC pwr supply coming.

R-100/URR Receiver                              $100
 The R-100/URR Receiver is  Broadcast & short wave the bands are not at
my finger tips at this time , it runs on120 ac or batteries. It's painted
OD,it has a signal corps stamp and another stencil (27148 Phila 1944
03),it looks like it was never used,some paint flaking ,but does not
work..other than that it is in nice cond..I found it has comes with a
schematic printed on masonite under the chassis.

BC 221 AH Freq. Meter            no case or pwr supply  $15
I 151 A Oscillator( MOD 101)     334 Espy Mfg Co NY
NY      $25
704     Sig Gen  w/manual       Radio City Products
NY,NY   $25
157 Tube Tester  w/manual Accurate Instrument Co. NY,NY         $15
280 Weston Volt/ampmeter        w/leather case          $10
NorthEastern Engineering   #1421  Converter Unit 10-100 mhz AS IS $15
157     Tube Tester  w/manual Accurate Instrument Co. NY,NY $20

J.H. Bunnell & Co.      Clock Works     Perftape Winder  w/ Key.
J.H. Bunnell & Co.      Clock Works     Perftape Winder  No Key

The 2 perf tape winders ,from what I can guess these use a clock wind up
mechanism, and have an arm as the tty prints out the tape the arm loses
tension and the winder rolls up the tape. They are painted a light grey
and have the name J.H. bunnell & Co. stamp on the base. Both units at in
excellant  shape, only 1 key., I am asking $100 for both.

Weston  #201    2 1/2” panel
meter   0-1KVDC 1m      ext res.
Weston  #506    2 1/2” panel
meter   0-1KVDC 1m      ext res.
Weston  #201    2 1/2” panel meter      0-2. 5KVDC 50K
        ext res.
Weston  #506    2 1/2” panel meter      0-2. 5KVDC
50k     ext res.
GE SC IS-89 2 1/2” panel meter 0-8 RF AMPS Model 8DW44   F/BC 375 ?
GE SC IS-122 2 1/2” panel meter 0-15 V ac/dc Model 8AW-41   F/BC 375 ?
Surplus WW 2    2 1/2” panel meter      0-2 Amperes RF Ant Current
Made by the Gruen       Watch Co. (Tripolet)    Thermocouple Type
/USN type ctd22020-A  KS8788    / Model 0242-T # 3603
                  Meters  $15 ea or B.O.
Hallicrafters Op/Serv Man for S85/S85U                  $15
Hallicrafters DX Log Book for Amature Radio
Hallicrafters DX Log Book for Amature Radio             $10 pr

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS