Stancor & Thordarson Transformers

Richard Post post at OUVAXA.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Wed Jun 10 17:55:55 EDT 1998

One of the best sources for information on transformers is the
Radio-Electronics Master books published annually.  It covers most
electronic manufacturers' products and was intended as the "blue book" for
engineers and the electronics industry.  I have a 1955 and 1960 that I
often consult for specs on power and audio transformers (and other
components).   Your well-stocked older engineering library may have these.

Rich

 John Heck wrote:

>You would surely have to add UTC, Hammond, and Chicago Transformer to this
>list.
>Many ads were published in old issues of QST, etc, which listed the models and
>specs of transformers and chokes.
>

>> Does anyone know where I might get the specs on all of the Stancor,
>> Thordarson, Merit (any other) transformers of the 1945 to 1975 era?
>>
>> Rod, N5HV
>> w5hvv at aeneas.net

      Boatanchor Pix website - KB8TAD
 http://ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu/~post/PIX/BA.html

visit the Museum of Radio and Technology website
   http://ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu/~post/MRT/
           mailto:rpost1 at ohiou.edu

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov