For Sale or Trade

ALLAN V EISENHAUR aleisen at JUNO.COM
Fri Jun 12 12:02:31 EDT 1998

I have the following Equipment For Sale or Trade, make me an offer, The
TCS will be sold or traded in 2 lots. If anyone wants  any more info  on
a piece I will be happy to answer it.           Thanks Al

                        Ser#
TCS 9   Receiver                3433            Collins Radio
TCS 9   Transmitter     3433            Collins Radio
TCS 9   Manual
TCS 13  Receiver                1945            Hamilton Radio
Corp
TCS 13  Transmiter      1945            Hamilton Radio Corp
TCS 13  Control Box     1945            Hamilton Radio Corp
TCS 13  Manual          1945            Hamilton Radio
Corp
TCS             A C Power Supply                Collins Radio
TCS             Cables   cables very stiff 1 plug missing
R-100/URR       Receiver                                UNK
PE 101 C        Dynamotor
BC 221 AH       Freq. Meter     7823    HOME MADE CASE
I 151 A Oscillator( MOD 101)     334            Espy Mfg
Co NY NY
704     Sig Gen  w/manual               Radio City Products NY,NY
280     Volt/ampmeter   w/leather case  Weston
754B    Volumn Indicator                        Western Electric
157     Tube Tester  w/manual Accurate Instrument Co. NY,NY
Garrard Stylus Pressure Gage for Micro Groove Pickups w/ inst & box Made
in Eng.
J.H. Bunnell & Co.      Clock Works     Perftape Winder  w/ Key.
J.H. Bunnell & Co.      Clock Works     Perftape Winder  No Key
12” Spr.  In gray slope front wood case ,maybe matching spr for sw radio?

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS