A few items for sale...

Dave nyet at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Mar 14 19:09:16 EST 1998

Hello all,

Sorry for the long message.  But I thought there
may be some interest here, and I HATE posting
to newsgroups!

As my collection of operating rigs is getting
more refined as to my interests, I am weeding
out items that either don't 'fit the theme' or
I just don't have room for.

ALL of the following are displayed on my
Trading Post page at http://www.boatanchors.com

If you have any questions, feel free to email
me.

1. Hallicrafters SX-140 receiver.  Very nice
   physical shape.  Works, although it is not
   an impressive performer.  5 tubes, 80-6
   meters.  With copy of operation/service
   manual.  $85 plus shipping

2. Hallicrafters S-120 receiver.  Very nice
   physical shape.  Works on all 4 bands.
   I was copying CB'ers with no trouble.  The
   cardboard back is in place.  No damage or
   mods.  Not a great performer.  $45 plus shipping.

3. Eico 710 grid dip meter.  Had this for years,
   but just replaced it with a new MFJ dipper.
   Has all the coils in their original storage
   box.  Dipper is scuffed up on front and has
   paint chips on the case, but is in decent
   shape.  Works as well as any 35 year old
   tube-type dip meter.  $45 plus shipping

4. Stromberg-Carlson 10w 6L6 tube amplifier. Very
   nice shape.  Has mic and phono input.  Transformer
   output.  Modulator for a QRP AM rig?? $35 plus shipping

5. Zenith AM portable radio with 'Wave Magnet' antenna.
   Lights but does not work.  Hums - needs filter cap.
   Near mint interior and antenna.  Case and face are
   excellent.  I have no idea what these are worth, so
   if you are interested, make an offer.

6. Yaesu FTdx401 transceiver with matching speaker.  Very
   nice face.  All there, but untested and sold AS-IS.  It
   is not my radio, and I don't have it here to test.
   Covers 80-10 SSB and CW.  Unlike the 400, the 401 does
   NOT do AM.  Seems to be in good condition, but again,
   is sold AS-IS.  $205 shipped CONUS (and the fellow is
   firm on this - sorry!)

Again, all items may be seen at http:/www.boatanchors.com
then go to the Trading Post page.

Thanks to all for the bandwidth,