Ripoff Update

Gary Pewitt gpewitt at EXECPC.COM
Wed Mar 18 22:54:21 EST 1998

I was simply amazed at the response I got from my posting.
Numerous people went to the trouble of looking up information and sent me Mr. Lessa's correct phone number
and address.  I also received many supportive messages
and good advice.  There was not one negative reply.
I have trouble expressing my gratitude for such kindness.
Mr. Lessa has responded at last with a tracking number.
He has expressed a wish to see the messages from others
who informed me of their dis-satisfaction in their own
dealings with him.  I would never do that without
permission.  If any of those who sent me such messages
are willing to have them forwarded to Mr. Lessa please
let me know.  None will be sent without your permission.
I tried to thank everyone personally but if I missed
anyone please accept my thanks.  This is the most wonderful group of people I have ever been associated with.  My very best wishes to you all.
In order to keep this in boatanchor context I would also like to first complement a couple of people (of many)
who I have had very -nice- experiences with lately. Robert Ross
sold me a Johnson Signal Sentry which was -far- nicer
than I ever expected.  Truly mint.  Shipped promptly,
packed well, and under priced.  Thanks Robert.  John
Vercillino shipped me a T150 -parts rig- which is way too nice to scrap out.  He shipped without payment, on trust.  Thanks John.
These are the kind of deals that have spoiled me for
other forms of commerce.  The bad deals are quite rare
and the good people on this and other lists more than make up for it.  I am definitely going to keep dealing here.
Now for the ba context, does anyone have a meter for a
Knight T-150?   Thanks  Gary
Name: Gary Pewitt N9ZSV/KT
      6120 W. Calumet Rd. Apt 204
      Milwaukee, WI  53223