FS: ARRL Handboooks & publications

van lincoln vlincoln at POSTOFFICE.WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sun Mar 22 16:16:04 EST 1998

You come off like a person that has principles, however your principles
are severely misguided.  a person has to be a little crazy to give away
valuable items like you did.

We have worked our lives to GET these items, and it's real nice to give
them away,
like you did.

however, the old days are gone, and we are living with reality.
A person has a right to get a fair market value price,
and not have to hear about it from people who evidently have no problem
telling the
world what is wrong with their lives.

It would be nicer if you would say you'll donate $5 for every book Dick
sold to the poor
unfortunate individual who bought such over priced books.  I suggest the
American Cancer Society.

I am the person who bought the books and feel I paid a FAIR MARKET PRICE
for them.

So stop knocking Dick, and stop knocking ME.  There is a saying that if
you're the only one who
see's a problem, maybe there is something wrong with your perception.

van wd8aam

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS