When list Mgr returns from vacation, please let me know.

Eugene Rippen soundval at FOOTHILL.NET
Mon Mar 23 13:27:46 EST 1998

Sorry to here that this list does not have a manager at
this time.
I usually really enjoy being a subscriber to this list.
I don't want to continue to be a "fool...sucker" so I will
unsubscribe.
I would really appreciate it if I am advised of a manager
coming forth for the list, so that I may re-subscribe.

Thank you very much.

Gene WB6SZS

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov