List Server (Reflector) status

Kelley, Dave Dave_Kelley at TEMPE.GOV
Mon Mar 30 17:12:55 EST 1998

Greetings from list admin,

Well, our firewall got a hair ball this weekend and from Saturday
morning to Monday afternoon we were doing everything we could to clear
it out and get the mail moving again.  It looks like it did okay and
didn't forget anything.  Of course I didn't see any masses of people
wanting to buy the 75S3B I have for sale...so it may have lost SOME
messages. (grin)

I'm not sure I have to say it's now fixed....because this should be one
of possibly dozens of messages you just got.

In two weeks we are moving to a new fire wall and finally dumping the
old one.  For you folks who have been on the Tempe lists from the
beginning you'll remember the fun times we had with massive re-sends of
messages....because of this particular system.  Of course, its been
pretty flawless for over a year now, so once it figured out who was boss
it started playing by the rules.

Anyhow, just thought I'd let everyone know it wasn't you....THIS TIME!
(grin)

73 all and have a great week!

Dave
AI7R