FS/Misc Electronic Pubs/Manuals

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Thu May 14 08:31:43 EDT 1998

WOW!
If I had a carload of R390A and Allied catalogs, I could retire now.
[Between mid shifts so will sort through the time of the earliest posting
for who got what.  This is what is gone so far:
[GONE]

Allied Industrial Electronics Catalog,  No. 670  [1967]  Hard Bound
Version

            Other than the name Richard C. Peck-W4RL written in on the
front cover where the Catalog had the provision for ''personal property
of'' and Mr. Peck's name and address on the inside of the cover, this is
a trip back into yester-year when we had all the BA's available to us,
but for many of us, we still dreamed.  Catalog still had the Allied Order
Blank[s] and credit applications attached in the center of the catalog.

                       7.00/Shipped Conus
[GONE]

Following group of ref books as a lot:
[1] ABC's Of Electronics  - by Farl J. Waters - 1979 Version

[2] Radio Shack Electronics Data Book - 1st edition - 1972

[3] Radio Shack Electronics Data Book - 2nd edition - 1983

[4] Allied Electronics Data Handbook - 5th edition - 1967

[5] Tube Substitution Handbook - No. 12 - Sams Publication - 12th edition
- 1969
          [[These are necessary for the BA substitutions]]

                                                15.00/Shipped Conus
[GONE]

TM-11-5820-358-35
               Field and Depot Maintenance Manual
               Radio Receiver R-390A/URR
               Dept of Army  - 8 December
1961
[[For those of us that worked on these, this was our 'bible' when we
serviced/re-aligned them]]

                                              20.00/Shipped Conus
---------------------------------
The rest is still available, and I will be adding to the list within the
next couple days.  Again, will notify who got what tomorrow.  Thanks for
great response.

73 de Joe  W7LPF/4  [NNN0KUU]
QWCA - SOWP - NCVA - FISTS - RCC
Gordonsville, Va 22942 [Orange Co]