FS: HT-40/SX-140 - ETC.

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Sun May 17 16:10:16 EDT 1998

Hi,

   Have to make room for some more 'Greenies', so figure I should let the
equipment that I will probably not use go.  So, with that said, I have
the following for sale:

-------------------------------------
Hallicrafter 'Twins' - HT-40/SX-140 - Both units look very good, but have
not put them on the air.  Have original manuals for both, and by checking
the manuals, it appears that both units have been 'modified' with Coax
fittings for the antennae on the rear aprons of both.  Good looking work.
 Sold as is.               150.00 + Shipping
--------------------------------------
MFJ - 931  Artifical Ground - Condition VG-to-EXC -
     50.00 + Shipping
--------------------------------------
SBA-312-B  150W 2-32 MHZ SSB Transceiver.
                       Bought this off BA list for use on MARS, but never
got around to using it as I got the rest of the Collins S-line I needed
for the same purpose.  Have original manual, although there were some
pages missing when I got it.  It says it will operate 12 duplex or 24
simplex channels [xtal controlled].  Think I was told unit was last used
in Marine operations [Boats, not Hoorah].  Has lots of xtals in in along
with at least one Collins filter I can see.  -As is.-
85.00/Shipped
That's it for now.

73 de Joe  W7LPF/4  [NNN0KUU]
QWCA - SOWP - NCVA - FISTS - RCC