Drake Equipment Survey

Jerry Seligman w7bun at WA.NET
Wed Nov 4 21:13:30 EST 1998

To all Drake Collectors:

 A couple of months ago, I offered a new Drake logbbok for sale just for
 the cost of the postage. At that time I requested that everyone who
 responded to send a list of all the Drake equipment they owned. I
 finally had the time to compile the list. While the results don't
include the thousands of Drake units that are being used or collected,
 they do represent the extremely wide range of equipment that Drake
sold.

 There were 21 responders, and they listed the following equipment
owned:
 (note: there may be some overlap due to the way the lists were sent in,
 ie: a 7-line and a TR-7.

 1a - 2
 2a - 2
 2b - 6
 2c - 3
 2-NT - 3
 5-line - 1
 6-line - 1
 7-line - 2
 7A-line - 2
 B-line -4
 CC-1 - 1
 C-line - 2
 FS-4 - 1
 L-4 - 1
 L-4B - 1
 L-7 - 1
 Marker Luxury 2-m mobile - 1
 MN-2000 - 4
 MN-4 - 1
 R-4 - 1
 R-4A - 3
 R-4B - 1
 R-4C - 3
 R-8 - 1
 R-8A - 1
 RV-4 - 2
 RV-6 - 1
 SPR-4 - 1
 SSR-1 - 1
 SW-4A - 2
 T-4X - 2
 T-4XB - 2
 T-4XC - 2
 TC-2 - 1
 TC-6 - 1
 TR-22C - 1
 TR-3 - 2
 TR-4 - 9
 TR-4C - 3
 TR-4CW - 4
 TR-6 - 2
 TR-7 - 3
 Transverter/Converter-line 2

 73 and good Drake collecting! Jerry W7BUN

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS