William Lockwood

William Lockwood lockw at DSUPER.NET
Mon Oct 12 20:56:28 EDT 1998

Bry, this is the last message on the subject.

Let me see if I can explain the circumstances.
I sent you a money order for $35 on May 12th, which you claim never reached
you. After a reasonable period of time (2 Weeks) I went to the bank and told
them that the May 12th money order was lost and would they issue a
replacement, which they did on June 3rd. They also put a stop payment on the
original. All standard procedure.  I mailed the replacement to you on June
3rd. This one was received by you and cashed wereupon you sent the tubes.
They were received by me a few days later. All this happened in the first
weeks of June.

The rest is speculation on my part. The lost original money order came to
light about a month ago, you deposited the item and the bank promply refused
to honor it as a replacement had been issued and cashed.

What I will do, is go to the bank tomorrow to ask them for a photo copies of
the
front and back of the two money orders, which will confirm the signatures of
the depositors.

Will let you know the outcome.

WWL

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov