Ebay blues

David Stinson arc5 at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed Sep 2 12:31:26 EDT 1998

Robert:
Very sorry to hear about your problems with these folks.

I have done many, many deals on Ebay both as seller and
buyer.  One person stole from me ($40).
Three did not send payment and forced me to re-list something.
One item was not what it was described to be, but this
was a simple misunderstanding by an inexperianced person
and cheerfully corrected.  One person acted like a nut-case
spoiled child and gave me my only negative feedback.
I expect a few clowns in any large group, and Ebay
is certainly no exception.

Other then those very few, I have found dozens of honest
people and good deals.  In fact, it goes so well
most of the time that it makes me more hopeful for
humanity in general.

Perhaps you've just been the "unlucky" one to draw
a couple of losers.  All I can advise is to exhaust
all reasonable doubt that the person has been
dishonest with you, then post negative feedback
so the rest of the community can avoid these guys.

Better Luck, OM!

73 DE Dvae Stinson AB5S
arc5 at ix.netcom.com

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov