RAO or NC-127 part needed

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Thu Sep 3 02:41:59 EDT 1998

Hello Tube Dudes and Dudesses,

Would anyone happen to have a junker NC-127 or RAO-7?  I am looking for the
front panel to one.  The reason I say NC-127 or RAO-7 is that I am going to
assume they are about the same radio both internal and external.  See page
123 of Moore's book number 3 or page 105 of his book number 4 to see what he
calls a NC-127. The ID tag on the radio is probably going to say it is a CNA

This version of RAO receiver used thumbscrews, rack panel style handles and
various ID tags.

The panel on my receiver has been replaced by a rather thin stainless steel
one.  It is a nice looking panel, and whomever did the mod, did a good job.
Thing is that it is not original.

I also need shock mounts for this radio.  Any kind of shock mounts will do
as long as the mounting holes are about 2 1/2 inches apart and they are able
to support a 75 lb radio.

73 Jim K7SLI

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: subscribe BOATANCHORS yourfirstname yourlastname
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS
Archives for BOATANCHORS: http://www.tempe.gov/archives
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list