Radio "Litrachure"

chouse couryhouse at AZONLINE.COM
Thu Sep 3 21:59:15 EDT 1998

Will, Barslagg's works were not fiction sorry,......
 here is one though.... the young wireless operator with the us secret
service by lewis E. Theiss 1923 in the back of book the young wireless
operator afloat - the young wireless operator as a fire patrol - the young
wireless operator  with the oyster fleet -  the hidden aerial - the secret
wireless- wireless patrol at camp brady.

another one is:
 the golden boys - rescued by radio 1923 by l.p. wynman

there was of course tom swift and the wireless message by victor appleton

the short wave mystery - hardy boys, f.w. dixon